I used all my gift cards and some help from the wifey to get my birthday gift, the Nikon D90. Thanks. I had to get a new camera because i was always borrowing Cliff and Gina's Canon. Nice excuse to buy a camera. Anyways i really didn't know how to use this type of camera so Kawika suggested we go to Channel St. and test it out. As soon as we get there i realized i left my memory card, so i fricken went to BestBuy and bought another one. Nice excuse to buy something else, hahaha. Finally we started taking photos of the kids on the Transitions team, Ronnie and Riley. I was still learning the functions on the camera and i kept cutting everybody's body part out the picture, haha so i told Kawika lets try some in the parking lot. I need to get a crash course on how to use this thing. So Charlene if you ever read this, HELP...............Latez
Tattoos on Kawika's leg done by Lino Bustillo of Dist'Ink'Tatu to book a time visit him at
www.facebook.com/distinktatu
www.myspace.com/distinktatu








No comments:
Post a Comment