Wednesday, August 4, 2010

US Open Of Surfing

Yesterday went to the US Open of Surfing. Weather was great and a whole lot of action going on. The famz got some Jamba Juice and it was time to cruise the beach. Another day with the Fam !
BOOM
The money they put into surfing, GEEZUS
US OPEN
Coming Back for this... mini skate park course ! BOOM
I need to teach Bran how to write, hahaha
Him and his buddy both had snakes. The chicks were all over these guys.
I guess chicks love men with big snakes.... BOOM
I usually say i want a new lens but the umbrellas are pretty steezie.
Warning: Flash flooding
Take it to the air
If it's free - they will come... shades and hats
I'll do it too
only guys that rip get away with wearing a fricken wetsuit like this.....
bee bee's
It's tight like a tiger: Austin Powers
Suppose to hook up with him and AllanBoy of DaHui. (Mr. Sunny Garcia)
HB Pier

No comments:

Post a Comment