Dry! Sick Sequence!
What up B. I guess i got there after you...
Mahalo brotha! If I don't see you, have a Happy New Year to you and your family.
So this is the one where Sal forgot to press record. Bummer. Sick sequence though ALan!
@Sal same to you and your famz.@ Mr. Mumbles yeh he told me he didn't record it. thanks for telling him i bounced too. Have a safe New Year everyone.
Dry!
ReplyDeleteSick Sequence!
What up B. I guess i got there after you...
ReplyDeleteMahalo brotha! If I don't see you, have a Happy New Year to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteSo this is the one where Sal forgot to press record. Bummer. Sick sequence though ALan!
ReplyDelete@Sal same to you and your famz.
ReplyDelete@ Mr. Mumbles yeh he told me he didn't record it. thanks for telling him i bounced too. Have a safe New Year everyone.