Well it's New Years Day and it started pretty rough. I new we were going to do a little traveling and my tags to my car are expired. The thing is i paid for it and received it in the mail, my wife forgot where she put it. So i was looking for it all morning and i was late to surf.
Oh well surfing hollow barrels made things a whole lot better.
I took these pics after i got out.
![]() |
| Selase Boy |
![]() |
| This one bottomed out good. |
![]() |
| I told Selase to go back out just so i can take a few pics. This came through |
![]() |
![]() |
| So much room in there. |
![]() |
| Eeww |
![]() |
| Kalani getting action on the backwash |
![]() |
| For The Ladies |
![]() |
| Happy New Year Fkrz |




















what is Fkrz? LMAO
ReplyDeleteSICK pics!
ladies? dat guy pimp'ed himself! LOL
Happy New Year FKR!
NICE!!! Thanks Alan Boy :) Supa stoked with the waves we got this morning. Happy new year to you and your fam bam and maybe I'll see you guys at Disneyland :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Boys was fun. I hope Kaipo is okay, he was getting worked. Good to see Kalani too. Peace Fkrz.
ReplyDeletenice!!
ReplyDeleteoh those lucky ladies! ha!
Last pic of Sal is sick! Looks like you guys had another fun sesh. Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete@cliff, so lucky.
ReplyDelete@Lee boy yes it was fun. Hit you in the a.m.