Sunday, August 15, 2010

Farrell's Saturday

My lil girl wanted ice cream, so the first thing that came to mind was Farrell's. If you are old enough to remember the one in Torrance, Ca that was our spot when we were kids. So we wanted to give the kids a taste of our child hood. We called the famz Cliff, Gina, and Leng and we were off.
BOOM
Such a Happy Place
Menu
Bathroom Material
The Famz
Marina and Leng
Leng's Pizza
Mitch's Burger
The Fun Sign
Brandon's Oreo Bliss
BOOM. Banana Split all time fave
Leng's lip gloss
oink oink oink
savages
Lil princess, wifey got mad cuz i bought this lolly. Cavity creeps.
Cliff and Mitch killing time.
Cliff and Leng
Fricken Mall the girls were all over this place. I wanted to hit up surf spots and we stayed till closing time.
BOOM

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like family fun... Man, now I'm hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What up braddah Sal,
    Back from your family get away, I need some waves badly. See ya out there.

    ReplyDelete