We went to Los Alamitos Race Track on Sunday for a friends bday party. It was pretty fun since
i like to gamble. I was giving out winning horses all day. My sister n law decided to get in on the action on the 9 and 10th race. I gave her the picks and she only puts a dollar on each horse.
She won..... but only a $1.70 for each race, hahaha classic.
Happy Bday Peachy
 |
| Buddha and Peachy passing out the cupcakes. |
 |
| Jockey |
 |
| Getting Ready For The First Race. |
 |
| A Lil Warm Up |
 |
| 6 and 8 boxed. |
 |
| The wifey and her winning ticket. |
 |
| Wifey waiting for the race to start. |
 |
| One of my horses broke his leg. I think he will be put to sleep. That Sucks. |
 |
| Wifey and Peachy |
No comments:
Post a Comment