Sunday, May 22, 2011

Finally

I finally got some clean conditions. No wind and some hollow waves. Pretty fun.
Boom



I mounted the GoPro on my bodyboard. Still scared to put it on the fish.

Still not use to having it on my board. I'm still babying this thing.

4 comments:

  1. so looks like zapot was fun this am...stoked to see your finally using the gopro!!! we got the 3d housing in at the shop now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What up Mike,
    It was fun, still kind of sketchy using it, don't want to lose it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shot from the gopro.
    hey al can u hook me up some stickers?
    will probably be down in southbay this memorial weekend.

    jesse z.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What up Jesse,
    Yeah Dookie is in the process of making them now. Should have some when you come down. Hopefully we get some waves. Latez,

    ReplyDelete