Sunday, May 15, 2011

D.I.Y Pole Mount

Brandon and I got skunked this morning so i finished putting together my home made pole mount.
I need to test this out before i get to the 808. Now that i look at this, i hope i don't get tripped on
when this goes through security at the airport. A pvc pipe wrapped in black tape.

Just attached the 3 way pivoting side arm assembly.

My home made pole mount.


I added a fin leash just in case i get smashed. Especially at Sandys.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the footage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you fancy huh! LOL....

    break it in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Mike... I don't feel like wearing a helmet in hot @ss weather, so i decided to make a pole mount.

    @ Kim....As soon as we get some waves, Thanks Again for the GoPro.

    @ B...I'll break it in soon.

    ReplyDelete